Have you ever considered a short wedding dress? Here is a little list of some pros and cons that I have come up with, but whichever you decide, choose a dress you love! It is after all, your day
Pros of Short Wedding Dresses
- Fun and alternative
- Can dance the night away
- Going to the toilet is a lot easier!
- In Summer, it’s the cooler choice – as in temperature :)
- Short dresses flatter petite brides
- Easier to manage – you don’t have to worry about tripping over
- Usually cheaper
Cons of Short Wedding Dresses
- Not considered traditional (could be a pro though!)
- Less ‘bridal’
- Not good for Winter
- Not as attention grabbing or obvious that you are the bride
- May have to wear uncomfortable shoes as short dresses won’t cover trainers!
It’s up to you!
Depending on your body shape, the theme of your wedding, the season and whether you like the dress you try should determine whether it is the dress for you.
Try them on, give it a go and you’ll find the perfect dress :)